Who we are
Our website address is: https://onflowcommunication.com
Information we may collect from you through the Website
- Your name, address, email address and other contact details;
- Records of your correspondence with us, if you have contacted us;
- Details of your visit to our Website and the resources that you access;
- Our use of your personal information collected through the Website.
Our use of your personal information
We may use personal information collected from you through the Website in the following ways:
- To ensure that the Website is presented to you in an effective manner;
- To provide you with information that you have requested from us;
- Where you have registered to do so, to send you electronic and/or paper form marketing and other materials relating to our services, unless you would prefer us not to do so (see Your Rights below); and,
- To consider any recruitment application or curriculum vitae that you submit though the Website.
We may also obtain information about your general internet usage through the use of ‘cookies’ which enable us to make certain parts of the Website easier to use and to improve the Website. When you enter the Website, we may also collect information, where available, about your computer for administration purposes such as your IP address, operating system and browser type.
This information is statistical data about our users’ browsing patterns and generally does not individually identify our users.
Disclosing your personal information
We will not share personal information with any third party except where:
- You have expressly consented for us to share your personal information with third parties;
- We are using a third party service provider to provide services that involve data processing.
Where we store your personal information
In order to provide our services and the Website, any personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored by a third party at a destination inside or outside the European Economic Area, including in a country where the law provides less protection for personal information. By continuing to use our services or the Website and by providing any personal information, you are consenting to such transfers, storing or processing of your personal information.
If we engage a third party to process personal information on our behalf we check that they are compliant with Data Protection and General Data Protection Regulations and that they are applying appropriate safeguards for personal information.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, which can be exercised by contacting us at any time at email@example.com or by using the unsubscribe options from e-mails that you may receive.
This Privacy Statement may be amended by us at any time. Please check this page periodically to stay informed of any changes.
The best way to contact us is by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org